We have successfully handled commercial matters on behalf of local & international companies including a broad range of issues arising in the corporate environment. With experience and qualifications we continue to maintain its position as one of the major leaders in corporate and commercial work in the UAE. Clients must be assured that their assets and transactions are protected and hence Amira Ibrahim Advocates & Legal Consultants strives to keep its clients well informed of United Arab Emirates laws.
Our lawyers provide responsive, clear and strategic commercial advice delivered in a way that can efficiently be used within your business.
We focus on commercial solutions that protect you against key risks. We can advise you on a wide range of commercial matters, such as :
- License Agreement
- Advising clients on company formation as per their business objectives and facilitating paper work and procedures
- Limited liability companies
- Public Joint Stock companies
- Branch office registration
- Sale and purchase of businesses and assets
- Commercial credit arrangements and loan and security documents
- Lease, hire and maintenance agreement
- Trade practices law – misleading and deceptive conduct, consumer protection, anti-competitive and unfair market practices, product safety and liability, compliance programs and policies.
- Drafting and negotiation a wide range of contracts
- Professional advice on joint ventures and on related regulations and proceedings in UAE.
- General commercial advice
- Commercial dispute resolution